In honor of “If You Like Metallica…” by Mike McPadden, please mentally mosh as for an evening of HEAVY METAL TRAUMA readings.
The following rock-n-roll reprobates will sound off on awesome/atrocious/humiliating/hilarious personal events connected to the might, merriment, and malevolence of Heavy Metal.
• Mike McPadden (If You Like Metallica…, Heavy Metal Movies)
• Mike Edison (Dirty! Dirty! Dirty!, I Have Fun Everywhere I Go)
• Julianne Smolinski (MTV, xoJane)
• Christine Colby (Penthouse Magazine)
• Rachel McPadden (xoJane)
• Dean Rispler (Drug Front Records)
• Judy McGuire (Official Book of Sex, Drugs, and Rock-N-Roll Lists, Seattle Weekly)
• Charly Roth (The Liza Colby Sound)
• LC von Hessen (Mass Culture, Propagandist Productions)
• Sean Sakamoto (The Existential Weather Report)
• Lilah Wild (Goddess of Thunder)
• Meirav Devash (Allure)
Special Guest: David Szulkin aka Dave Depraved (Blood Farmers, Grindhouse Releasing)
Eat like hell at the 666 BURGER truck parked outside!
… and more SUPER SATANIC SURPRISES!
“If You Like Metallica…” and other incendiary literature by our various participants will be available to purchase.
And for those of you who don’t know, Duff’s Bar is fucking awesome. You would have a good time whether this awesome event was going on or not. So come out and rock!